Consuela Calvin Sling
Consuela Calvin Sling
Sale Sold out
Regular price $425.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Intentionally designed for versatility, the Sling bucket bag can be worn three ways: as a crossbody, over the shoulder, or carried by its leather handles. Organize your essentials with the interior pockets and key lanyard to keep life laid-back and hands-free.
• Leather is a natural vegetable tanned leather with no dyes or chemical finishes
• Bright, beautiful embroidery
• This leather will develop a beautiful, rich patina over time and with exposure to sun and water.
Delivery and return shipping is paid by the customer. Return shipping cost will not be refunded by Cycle of Heart.
If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, merchandise may be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Returned merchandise must have tags intact, be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Please make sure your order meets our return criteria and is not final sale. Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Include your order number and reason for return (this can be found in your original order confirmation email and printed invoice) (i.e. wrong size, defective item, etc.)
- Please use the courier of your choice to return your item(s). Be sure to save your tracking information. Cycle of Heart can not be held responsible for items lost in transit on their way back to us.
Shop Cycle of Heart
8306 N Oxford St.
Kansas City, Missouri 64158
- Please allow 3-4 business days for us to receive your return, and 7-10 business days for our return department to process your return and store credit.
- You will receive an online store credit via email. This store credit will be applied to the original email and account your purchase was made on.
If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your items, merchandise may be returned for store credit within 14 days of purchase. Returned merchandise must have tags intact, be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
Thank you for being here!
Every order and purchase at Cycle of Heart is supporting a small, woman-owned business with a penchant for giving back to our local community.