When The Bee Stings
When The Bee Stings
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This collection journeys into the intricacies of girlhood, the bond of sisterhood, and the need for women to hold on to one another. It delves into mental health, sexism, and the depths to which we go during heartbreak.
This book will take readers through loneliness and give them wisdom and inspiration to spark hope and self-love. This book was written to give women the power to take their place in this world without asking for permission.
Delivery and return shipping is paid by the customer. Return shipping cost will not be refunded by Cycle of Heart.
If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, merchandise may be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Returned merchandise must have tags intact, be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Please make sure your order meets our return criteria and is not final sale. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
- Include your order number and reason for return (this can be found in your original order confirmation email and printed invoice) (i.e. wrong size, defective item, etc.)
- Please use the courier of your choice to return your item(s). Be sure to save your tracking information. Cycle of Heart can not be held responsible for items lost in transit on their way back to us.
Shop Cycle of Heart
8306 N Oxford St.
Kansas City, Missouri 64158
- Please allow 3-4 business days for us to receive your return, and 7-10 business days for our return department to process your return and store credit.
- You will receive an online store credit via email. This store credit will be applied to the original email and account your purchase was made on.
If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your items, merchandise may be returned for store credit within 14 days of purchase. Returned merchandise must have tags intact, be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
Thank you for being here!
Every order and purchase at Cycle of Heart is supporting a small, woman-owned business with a penchant for giving back to our local community.